Polsoft Engineering Sp. z o.o. informs – in accordance with art. 13 par.1 of European Parliament Regulation (EU) 2016/679of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter RODO - that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Polsoft Engineering Sp. z o.o., with registered office 40-384 Katowice, ul. Ks. Bpa Bednorza 19
- Your personal data will be processed in connection with sending your correspondence by means of a form on the website, where the processing in this case takes place on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO - legally justified interest realized by the administrator, which are: settling the matter with which the person asks, as well as maintaining contact with every interested person, as a potential client,
- the purpose of data processing is to deal with matters contained in the correspondence sent by you, and to give you feedback,
- Your data will be disclosed to the following categories of recipients: authorized and trained persons who process data, processors on the basis of contracts concluded in writing, postal operators for the purpose of delivering correspondence,
- the period of data storage depends on the nature (content) of the correspondence sent, however the deadline for deleting data is not later than 10 years from the time the case was settled, which was asked by the respondent,
- you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to your person, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body. In addition, pursuant to art. 21 section 1 of the RODO, you have the right to object at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of your data.
*the field is mandatory